Want your baby to grow normally and eat meals without fuss?
We’re fellow parents, and a registered dietitian-nutrition scientist team.
Our Milestone Nutrition services instill equal partnership between parents, accountability, and help infants meet their nutrition milestones to grow optimally.
Maude Perreault, RD, PhD
Sarthak Matravadia, PhD, RD2Be
Have you ever felt:
…Tired of having to cook a second meal for your picky baby?
…Most of the pressure is on your shoulders?
…Unsure if your baby is growing normally, and what to expect at each nutrition milestone?
…Discouraged by conflicting feeding advice on mommy blogs, Facebook groups, and YouTube videos?
…Confused and just wanted one trustworthy source for nutrition information?
…Desperate for you and your husband to be equal partners?
Is your baby starting solid foods?
Parents work with us to:
- Learn infant nutrition fundamentals from an expert
- Ensure both parents have an equal role and are accountable
- Develop a feeding strategy that reflects their unique food values
- Align their feeding strategy with baby’s developmental milestones
- Streamline family meals and minimize pickiness
- Create a family food environment free from shame and guilt
We offer virtual Milestone Nutrition services:
- A 60 minute initial assessment of your family’s current struggles, and the ideal goals you want to work towards.
- Follow up appointments (45 minutes) where we work together to track your family’s progress, solve any urgent issues, and keep you moving towards your goals.
- Light email support between appointments for when you have quick questions and need some reassurance.
- Resources to help with food safety, handling, and meal planning.
Milestone Nutrition services that fit your needs:
We accommodate your unique needs and adapt a pace that works best for you and your family. Let’s set you up for success!
Topics we can address:
- Identifying family’s struggles with feeding their baby
- Fundamentals of introducing solid food
- Baby’s nutritional needs and milestones
- Developing an overall feeding strategy for your baby
- How parents can work together, share responsibilities, and be accountable
- Meal planning and ideas
- Transforming family meals to be BLW friendly
- Family mealtime dynamic and rules
Does your current feeding strategy align with your baby’s milestones?
Why you can trust us
We have over 20+ years of nutrition research experience. We know how to help your baby eat well, grow optimally, and learn to love food!
How can we best serve you?
Comment pouvons-nous vous aider?
Appointments available online virtually, and in-person
We proudly serve clients at convenient locations:
- Virtually accross Ontario: using a secure online platform, from the comfort of your house
- Dundas: Blueberry therapy, 14 Cross St. Unit B, Dundas, L9H 2R4
- West Hamilton: Louden Health and Wellness, 393 King St W, Hamilton, L8S 3Z8
Both in-person locations have free parking, are stroller accessible, and baby-friendly.
We offer flexibility with appointment times during the day and evenings, on weekdays and weekends.